Saturday, December 16, 2006

Basic

      For some reason, I went back to basic training. There was no one around when I got there, so I set up bunk toward the back of the barracks and poured myself a drink. This girl walks in. She's twenty, she says. Blond, about five-four, very slender; svelte. Her hair was straight, down to her shoulders. Oh, those shoulders. Soldiers and shoulders, soldiers and shoulders.

      She had 'B' cup breasts, which looked perfect on her. She went into the bathroom and came back out wearing only panties. What does she do then but grab a glass and a bottle of vodka , and go back into the bathroom. I follow her in there.
       "You shouldn't be drinking so frequently," I tell her.
       "I do it to forget about what my father did to me," she says, and then right before she downs her drink she tells me that the DS is her father. Cripes. What do you do with that? I take the bottle of vodka and she pulls in close to me. I touch or brush, rather,her breasts, and we kiss. Short, no tongue.

      As I was finishing up with my first three-minute shower, a totally naked woman came in. She was A-1 hot. The mother, I gathered. She went about her business: looking at herself in the mirror, putting some makeup on. Maybe she was getting ready to go out that night, I don't know. But there she was, casually talking to me, and we were both still naked.
      It was like I was watching the scene unfold on TV. Late-night TV on ABC, mystified as to why they were showing so much nudity. But then I feel cold, and wet, and I know it's me on TV that I'm watching, and that I'm not watching this on TV at all, but that it's really happening, through the slightly curved screens of my own two eyes.
      The mother is an alcoholic, in the girl's opinion. In mine? Perhaps. But also a tease and a flirt. I don't need this shower curtain. I can fuck them both, and within the next few days. I know the mom's game. Maybe the daughter, too. Maybe once each. Then both together.

      The next morning I'm already ready to go AWOL again. Ready to climb the WOL, as they say. The girl is coming with me, but there's something I gotta do first. I go back into the barracks and tell the mom that her daughter is being abused.
       "I know," she replies.
       "You know?" I say. "You should have done something."
       "It's too late now," she says.
       "It's never too late," I say, and flip over my bunk as I leave, for good measure.
      I know there'll be hell to pay, if they ever haul me back in. Against regulation, when I returned to basic I pocketed a spare copy of the key to my car...my dad's Olds. The girl and I hopped in and tore hell outta there. I went from zero to one-ten.
      Out of nowhere comes this dinosaur, trying to eat us. I'm going three times the limit down a rural main street and have no choice but to double back, in order to try and shake the dinosaur.

      We pull off the road into some woods, just for a second, hoping that the dinosaur wouldn't see us, because carnivorous dinosaurs can only see what's moving. That's when the DS, and a group of his men, spot us and surround, all holding semi-automatic weapons. I lean slightly out of the window, sticking both of my hands out, and yell, "I'm reaching into my jacket so I can put my gun down." Their reaction to this is to raise their guns. They look like they're about to shoot me, trying to steady their aim but still moving ever so slightly. Right before they fire, I hear the dinosaur's roar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home